Ordering Your Equipment and Dog Wear
- Browse the catalogue for the items you need and add them to you shopping basket. Some items, like harnesses or special order goods, can only be ordered over the phone.
- When your basket is complete, please go to the check out by clicking on the ‘complete order’ link in the left hand navigation.
- Fill out your details and send the order to Culpeppers. You will be asked to choose your prefered method of payment. It is important to ensure that the email address you type into the order is correct. We will be sending invoice, receipt and delivery tracking information to this address later.
- You will receive an acknowledgment of your order within minutes of sending your order to Culpeppers.
- Within seven working days, you will receive an invoice for the full amount owed, including the shipping fees. Within this email, there will be a link to a page for online payment.
- You should now pay Culpeppers for your sled dog equipment.
- Once payment has cleared, Culpeppers will ship your goods and email you a delivery tracking code.
Paying for your Working and Sled Dog Equipment
We accept the following methods of payment: Mastercard, Visa, Delta, Solo, Switch, Maestro, Electron, Paypal.
Payments using Credit & Debit cards for orders (excluding Post & Pack) under £5.00, will incur a handling charge of .50p.
Please make all cheques payable to : “Culpeppers” writing your invoice or order number on the reverse. Thank you.
Should customers wish to pay by Credit / Debit card, then they should contact Culpeppers direct on 01435 883126 to arrange payment.
You can pay for your goods using the following methods:
- Mastercard, Visa, Delta, Solo, Switch, Maestro, Electron, Paypal.
- Or send us a cheque made out to ‘Culpeppers’.
- If you wish to pay through your bank please contact us.
- Or phone directly on 01435 883126 to speak to Phil directly.
Culpeppers Terms and Conditions
Settlement of payment should be made within 10 days of the invoice date. Late payment will result in loss of facilities and we reserve the right to charge interest at 2% above the current bank rate for the outstanding period and also recover costs of obtaining payment, including any legal fees.
The property in any goods sold and delivered by this company does not pass to the purchaser unless and until the full purchase price thereof is paid to us.
Culpeppers reserves the right to change the specifications and/or prices of any item listed in the price list without prior notification.
We accept no responsibility or liability for the use and/or misuse of our products.